Monday, February 8, 2021

2021 Is Looking Like... Change.

 

Change is good. 
via Tenor



Welp... here we are in the second month of the year, and I am already sort of excited about the changes happening in my life. 

It would seem that yer grrrl is getting to step outside her box a bit-- step, hell. I'm obliterating the box. I am stopping the thinking about freaking boxes. What box, where?

I ain't see no box...
via GfyCat



Just accepting more collabs outside the vein of the body of work that I am known for (FINALLY) is freeing up so much energy...and notice is starting to be taken. I'm humbled, happy, and surprised at the same time.  And I am so ready to work.

WERK.



I believe that this is a year of transformation, of shaping into another form closer to what I was meant to be. I'm embracing it. After all: nobody got anywhere by standing still and being stagnant. You do the same things over and over, you remain where you are. 

Big Peach Energy.
via tumblr



I am at the start of a new journey. It couldn't have come at a better time. And I am finding that there are things that I don't really need to achieve in order to be happy about where my life is. I'm living in gratitude for all that I do have, and for the people who had my six the whole time. 2020 was not the usual grind for us here Lairside, but we did bloom where we were planted. And we are all alive, healthy (as far as we know), and still doing the family thing. It's not always heavenly wine and roses, but I think that we are trying to sort out our priorities, things are aligning, and I'm just taking the ride and enjoying the scenery.


Well. This looks fun.
via GfyCat


This time next year, I hope to see more growth. I hope to continue creating, to have fun, and be as satisfied as I can be...which is saying something for a Virgo.

You knew it was coming.
(Yes, another Hamilton gif. Shut it.)
via tumblr





No comments: