Monday, November 17, 2008

Prudential Center


Here in Newark, we recently acquired the behemoth known as "The Rock", tho' nobody here actually calls it that. We're all, "the Arena" or "Prudential Center". It's pretty nice, as I got to see Saturday night when I went to the last NJ Devils game. I'd never been to a hockey event before, so, since one of my buddies had tix, I tagged along and hadda great time.
It kinda reminds me of MSG--and the staff are actually pleasant.
There was (and has been) much discussion amongst the Brick City ranx regarding the inclusion of WWE to the entertainment roster at PruCenter. I decided to just do something about it and start a Demand It! campaign on Eventful.
So, if ya happen to be reading this blog, give the widget a click!









View all Newarkevents at Eventful

No comments: