Wednesday, April 14, 2010

GATA @ Bar East; ReverbNation


Hey, guys... so I gotta show coming up next month! I'm totally excited. NYC/NJ GNOtaku please PLEASE come out and support! Promo cards will be handed out, and they might just snag you a lil something...if you want one, just lemme know and I'll get it out to you!
The show is at Bar East, 1733 1st Avenue (between 89th and 90th) in NYC @ the basement level, on May 22nd, 2010. Go time is 8pm.

I would really appreciate it if you could join my mailing list at ReverbNation. Just click the little widget up top left corner. I want to compile a good list so that I can send yawl some bulletins and stuff exclusive to you-- the fans. Stuff NOBODY ELSE GETS! LOL...For instance, if you sign up, you'll be the first to get an exclusive download of the PoppaRazi remix of "Come Show Me". It WILL make you dance!
I'll keep ya posted...have rehearsals today, so I gotta get going!

No comments: