Thursday, December 27, 2018

30-Day Hip-Hop Song Challenge Days 24-27


Got caught up in holiday cooking and merrymaking...

Let's continue, shall we?

Day 24: "Favourite track by an artist that deserves more recognition".
I'm...gonna leave myself out of this, LOL.
Hmmm....

Who could I put here?



A.B.Y.S.S.-- "Queen"

This artist needs more recognition, period.
Oh, BTW-- she's my prima. Hope to work with her sometime.

Day 25: "Favourite track to turn up to".

Yeh... we don't do that in this department.

Day 26: "Favourite track with a dope sample".

Lemme see...




Das EFX--"They Want EFX"

This is so simple yet totally amazing.

Day 27: "Favourite track by an artist you don't usually fxck with".

TBH: if I don't fxck with them, why would I have a favourite?

But I think I got one.

It's old-school, though.



Ice Cube-- "Wicked"

I wasn't a huge fan but I fell in love with this for some reason.


No comments: