Monday, December 4, 2017

30-Day Music Challenge: Day Four



Whassup? Here we are at Day Four. I am kinda dreading this one because who wants to think about someone they'd rather forget? But that's what today's prompt calls on: A song that reminds you of someone you'd rather forget.

I have PLENTY of people who I'd rather forget...and at one time this choice would have been easy but I have applied a technique to a lot of songs that used to remind me of things and people I'd rather forget and now don't remind me anymore as a result of said technique. So this, more than anything, is why I was dreading this.

Hmmm...

There's a person I wish I could forget--but in a good way. I have heard they remember me "fondly", but I can't see how, considering. They were one of those who kind of made up their mind about what they thought I was and who wasn't able to be honest with me due to it. Water under le bridge, though.

I think this song is appropriate.





Living Colour-- "Time's Up".

I chose this because I'd mentioned to the aforementioned someone-I'd-like-to-forget-in-a-good-way that this was one of my fave albums and hated how it was slept on, like "Cult of Personality" was the only thing they'd ever fxcking done. So they gave me their copy of the cd.

No comments: