Sunday, December 3, 2017

30-Day Music Challenge: Day Three




Happy Sunday...

So far, so beans. I'm heading into the third day of this challenge...

Today calls for "a song that reminds you of summertime".

Hmmm...difficult, without using the obvious songs with the word "summer" in the title.

There was a song I was listening to on Pandora the other day that I said reminded me of summer parties AND I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THAT IS NOW.

I got one...

So I used to teach dance at one point at a summer camp...one reason this reminds me of summer is because I used it during that time, I guess. But it does have a nice, open summery sound along with some gritty urban finessing.






Troop-- "Spread My Wings".

This is extra, but this does too, for some reason:




Color Me Badd-- "Color Me Badd".

No comments: