Tuesday, December 26, 2017

30-Day Music Challenge: Days 24-26



Man! I fell off again due to holiday prepping and celebrating! But I'm just gonna pick up where I left off...

Day 24 sez "a song by a band you wish was still together".


"Bullet With Butterfly Wings"--Smashing Pumpkins
Yes-- I realise the band is still a thing, but it is NOT the original lineup...
(EDIT 12-2-18: Okay, the band is now 3/4 the original lineup and that's acceptable. Fun fact: I was supposed to see them this summer but didn't get there! Free tix and everything! Great regret. (T_T) )




 Day 25: "a song you like by an artist no longer living".




"The Man Who Sold The World"--Nirvana.

Yes, there are two surviving members, but neither the band nor Kurt are no longer with us.


Day 26: "a song that makes you want to fall in love".

I'm already there, so...

 

"The Greatest Romance Ever Sold"--Prince.

I'm so happy I got it right this time.
He is, too.

No comments: