Sunday, March 31, 2013

25-Day Song Challenge--DAYS 13, 14, 15, 16


Wow...really behind. Still fighting this cold.

Day 13: A song that reminds you of a  former friend.
Whenever I would talk to a certain female friend of mine when she lived with her boyfriend in NYC, for some reason this song would always come on my player:



When I Come Around--Green Day

Day 14: A song that reminds you of your boyfriend.

We have this as "our song":





Everlong--Foo Fighters.
This seemed to be our song from the very beginning. There are a few others, but this is THE one.

Day 15: A song you love singing along to.

I have a ton of these, but this is one I'm always singing like a maniac when I'm cooking:




Pretend To Be Nice--Josie and the Pussycats.

Day 16: A song that has made you cry.

Oh, for sure, this one did. Like a baby.




Into The Ocean--Blue October.

No comments: