Saturday, March 16, 2013

Okay, Let's See...

Where do I start...
I'm grateful Mercury Retrograde is almost over-- I am so sick of not being understood even more so than usual! Anything technical has been screwing up when it can, and it's so frustrating. But things, nevertheless, have been happening. I have a few projects coming up, and I'm eager to get to work. 
It's been a rough month, but we pull through as best as we can. I'm going to have to get another dancer, albeit temporarily, at least that's the impression I'm under. 3D has gone to Florida for a bit. I hate looking because it's hard to find a quality dancer who doesn't have this...attitude, but I gotta do what I gotta do.
I'll be dropping in on a few things this spring, just to say hey, lend a hand to some fellow AAEHH members, extend my reach a little. I'm also back on an endurance regimen, cuz I totally need it after slacking off due to the holidays and to stress. Handle your stress, yawl--do what worx for you.
Been putting in work on developing a monthly event. I'm hoping I can get this off the ground and get the type of people I'd like to have involved all-in. It's nice to have people who actually believe in what you're doing, and the vision you have.
Oh, I'll be starting a 25-day song challenge. Soo you might be hearing from me for the next 25 days, if I'm lucky...

No comments: