Monday, March 25, 2013

25-Day Song Challenge DAYS 7, 8, 9 and 10

Sorry I'm behind, BTW. I was busy, and then took ill. Still not feeling that great, but...here we go.

Day 07: A song that reminds you of the past summer.

Like you didn't know this was coming cuz it was only everywhere:




Gangnam Style--PSY.
Eff you-- I love it, LOL

Day 08: A song that reminds you of your first love.

Oh, WOW.
Uhm...prolly this one:




Patience--Guns N Roses
I chose it because it always reminds me of him for some reason. We were really into this band's stuff.

Day 09: A song that makes you hopeful.

I guess this...I dunno if it's exactly hopeful, but sometimes it does keep me going.




Move Along--All American Rejects

Day 10: A song by your favourite band.

I dunno if I even HAVE one of those anymore...like an absolute fave. There are a few I would pay to see. Maybe this one will work, then....



 
The Small Print-- MUSE
One of my faves by them. I love this band.

No comments: